Sunday, November 7, 2010

Exams....

Whoo~~! Last week my class just got back their examination results. I was impressed of my good results but there is 2 things I'm so fed up. History and Physics...

These 2 subjects are tough ones....

I already expected them that I will fail on both....

In the end, it really happen...but not the way I expected....

History......38 marks. Argh! My career low result....

Physics........27 marks. For God sake, studied so hard, now this shit happened....

Well, the rest are not bad. It's acceptable.

Maths - 85%

English - 80%

Art - 63%

Biology - 78%

Chemistry - 84%

Living Skills - 66%

Geography - 65%

Geometry - 64.5%

Algebra - 52 %

B.M ( Local language ) - 52%

Chinese - 49%

Computer - 76%

Just left 2 subjects that I don't know.... Malaysian History and Morale Studies. I hope I get good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment