Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Japanese day....

Today is Japanese day.....

Huat lah!!

I'm so dead....

Today I introduced myself to the Japanese...but then something stop me from thinking.......nervousness.

Why am I so nervous? Is it because of my lack of practice. Do I have to practice? Is it so important?

And I'm so embarrassed....thrown everyone's faces off. Even when she's looking at me, I felt so nervous....

After the introduction, then a few of my classmates went out for fresh air...

My Music teacher, Miss Wong was so fed up, she was so angry....even her eyes was about to pop out......

By right, the boys shouldn't go out. Because they just go out without her permission...

In the end, they were sent to the Disciplinary room....for detention and I was so crazy to kill myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment