Saturday, November 6, 2010

Too late?

Am I too late?

Am I thinking too much?

Have I prepared well?

I was waiting for so long.....

She broke up but she still loves him very much....

I was too late. To be fair enough, I don't even know that she will like me as an ugly person.....

I really don't deserve this. I'm so disappointed with myself, I asked so many advises from my friends....but still it never came true......

She's still madly in-love with him. I don't like to say this but I love you! You don't like me and I know.... Should I forget about you?

Well, I did promise, Never Say Never. It has become a tougher task for me to chase you, you know?

For your own good, I think you should be with him again..... You're so madly in-love with him...I knew. I can understand your impressions. It made me felt like it's going to be further and further....

What can I say about you? You're a good looking girl, you're too cute, you're attractive and you have such great talent. Why every boys would like to chase you? Because of these reasons.

I was so madly in-love. Now it's going to fall apart. I'm just too late for you.....
I was too late........
I'm so dejected, useless.... I already knew this would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment