Friday, November 5, 2010

On this day ( 6th November 2010 )

Whoo~~! Today is a boring day. Typing my 2nd post of the day.

This morning doing house chores. Clean this and clean that.

Blah, blah, blah~!

While doing house chores, suddenly thinkin' of something.

It was " her " again. Jeez...she had the coolest boyfriend.

Her boyfriend. I knew him before. He used to join me and his friends to play basketball.

He and I used to be basketball team mates. Now we're different. I love the girl he loved. He took it away. Darn it!

I loved her so much...she already knew. Now the whole " world " knows. She said it before that she and I are just friends. I was never ready to tell her the truth that I liked her but she already knew. It was too early. I'm acting like a shy-guy.

I called my friends for help. They gave me some advice. I felt better now. The guy I knew and her already broke up yesterday. I was sorry for them. The girl I liked was heart-broken. I wanna tell her that don't be sad. I was afraid to tell. I kept it in my heart. Finding a day to tell her.

The girl that I knew, I love you! I'll never give up on you. I want to be the person for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment